SOMETIMES HAPPY IS HARD
Can’t shake the feeling that there should be more to life?
Has life changed and you’re having a difficult time finding your way back to a happy place?
Having a hard time reaching your goals or moving forward?
Feeling like there’s something wrong with you?
Is time moving fast but your life seems stuck?
HELP’S RIGHT HERE
Happiness is our motivation for absolutely every action we take or thought we think.
As a result, we look for ways to create happiness.
- We buy the newest best seller.
- We buy a planner and all of the accessories.
- We sign up for monthly subscription boxes.
- We buy a espresso maker.
- We buy an expensive fine fragrance.
- We buy a name brand lipstick, face cream, and mascara.
- We buy a luxurious handbag.
- We splurge on a really expensive cut and color.
- We buy a nice piece of jewelry.
Eventually we realize that a new thing won’t fix our happiness problem or our life.
That’s when the rubber meets the road, and we know it’s time to get to the root of the problem and finally fix it.
It’s really hard to fix something if we don’t know where the problem exists. That’s why The Happiness Formula is effective.
- We’ll dig through your belief system and flush out all the toxic beliefs that are getting in your way.
- We’ll find ways to improve your reality so that you can create a life full of happiness.
- We’ll work on your relationships so that you can have more love.
Here’s What You Can Expect…Results.
How do we get started?
Coaching is a relationship. Just like any relationship, there’s a natural progression.
You wouldn’t say hello to someone on a dating site and then consider that person your significant other, right?
We need to get to know each other. The only way we can know if we’re a match is to have a conversation.
That’s why coaching with me starts with an application. If you think we might be a match, press the button below and tell me a little bit about yourself.
I’ll schedule a call with you.
In that call we’ll talk about you, and you’ll get a feeling of what it’s like to work with me. This isn’t a sales call. I think sales calls are creepy.
After the call if we want to work together, we’ll make it work.