Please review and submit the form to me before you send your first coaching email.
You are not a client until you have agreed to the client and coach agreement.
This agreement is entered into by you (“Client”) and Angelina Borak (“Coach”), and pertains to Life Coaching for Personal or Professional Development which shall occur via e-mail.
Definition of Coaching: “Professional Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves
the client into action. Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where clients are now and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be in the future. Coaches recognize that results are a matter of the client’s intentions, choices and actions, supported by the coach’s efforts and application of the coaching process.”
– Source: International Coach Federation (www.coachfederation.org)
The Client understands and agrees to each of the following provisions:
- I hereby employ Angelina Borak as my “Coach” for the purpose of advising and counseling me with respect to Life Coaching for Personal or Professional Development. She may also assist me in structuring, identifying and achieving goals as she has experience in such matters and agrees to render such services.
- I understand and agree that the Coach is not an “employment agent,” “business manager,” “financial analyst,” “Medical Professional,” or “psychotherapist” and that she has not promised, shall not be obligated to, and will not: (1) procure or attempt to procure any employment, business or sales for me, (2) perform any business management functions such as accounting services, advice on tax matters or the investment of funds, and (3) will not act as a therapist, counseling me or providing psychoanalysis, group therapy or behavioral therapy.
- I further understand and agree that as a specialized form of consulting, Coaching is not the same as professional or licensed therapy; I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being, including my choices and decisions. I am always free to reject any advice, suggestions or requests made by the coach at any time. My coach is authorized and encouraged to be direct, honest, and unconditionally supportive
- I take personal responsibility for the results of my Coaching experience
- I realize that my commitment is essential to my success.
- I understand that my Coach will honor my confidentiality unless required by law to disclose information about me.
- I further understand and agree that I am to inform my Coach whenever I am under the care of any healer or licensed physician, therapist or psychiatrist; and/or any time I am taking any prescriptions or drugs.
I agree to serve as your Coach – to partner with you to identify and achieve your personal and/or professional goals.
As your Coach, I cannot guarantee results. You will create powerful results by having the courage and determination to move forward with the actions you take in your life.
During the time we spend together in our coaching , I will devote my time, thoughts, and energy to you, exclusively. In between, I may not be instantly available, as I may be attending to others, or myself. I will however, always attempt to be available within 48 hours.
If I ever say or do anything that upsets you or doesn’t feel right please bring it to my attention. Honesty and trust are critical for our relationship to grow. I want this to be an open and safe place for you to come with confidence.
Confidentiality is critical to our relationship. Our coaching sessions are strictly confidential. Any subject discussed and/or items shared, including such things as personal information, future plans, proprietary information, goals, job, and company information, will remain confidential.
We have entered into a coaching relationship and it is not, nor will there be any type of therapy or psychological counseling. If these are needed, then it is your responsibility to seek these services from the relevant professional. If there is any question about this relationship, please bring it to my attention immediately.
Client understands and agrees to retain the Coach and meet via phone.
You can email me during your paid program. I will do my best to answer as quickly as possible. It may take up to 48 hours.
Fees, Refunds and Renewals:
All fees are payable before sessions will start.
All compensation is non-refundable unless there is an act of God and I am not able to coach you within a reasonable length of time.